We have missed all of you. Although, our return will be different, our praise will remain the same. One of joy and thanksgiving. Giving honor to the One who keeps us, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Ask yourself the following questions before returning to New St Matthew Missionary Baptist Church
1. Are you experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19? The symptoms are: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
2. Within the last 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (six feet or closer) with a person you know have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19?
3. In the last 14 days, have you received instructions from a health care authority to self-observe, self-isolate, or self quarantine?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, please continue to worship with us virtually.
If you answered NO, please feel free to join us on Sunday morning at 11:00 AM in the sanctuary. Please arrive early.
High risk individuals are encouraged to stay home and enjoy the worship service virtually. If you have symptoms that are associated with COVID-19, fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, please stay home and enjoy the worship service virtually.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Temperature checks at entrances | temperatures must be under 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- All persons are required to wear a mask.
- Members will be asked to sign in for contact tracing.
- No community sharing; exercising social distancing always inside and outside of the sanctuary | no handshakes, hugging, etc.
- High traffic areas will be cleaned periodically throughout the service.
- Water fountains will not be operable (Water bottles are permitted in the sanctuary).
- The ushers will direct you and your family to individual seating; please follow their directions
- Use our virtual giving options; if you must give in person, please deposit your gifts in the offering box at the rear of the sanctuary upon entering or exiting the service.
- An abbreviated service conducted within 60 minutes or less
- Exiting the sanctuary will be conducted by the ushers as well; we will exit in sections in order to social distance; please follow their directions
- Adult Sunday School’s class will be held in the GE Edwards Building at 9:00 AM.
SOCIAL DISTANCING SEATING
The pews in the sanctuary have been marked for safe seating with social distancing guidelines. Worshipers will sit 6 feet apart. We ask that families sit together during the worship service. Exiting will be done by section and row to maintain social distancing.
If you plan to attend in person worship service, please confirm by clicking the image below.